Thursday, March 19, 2015

Jagger and another kind of Horrorhound

Here we are, in March. That's important for many reasons. First of all--my son turned twelve last week. He's growing so fast!

Second, I had a new book released this month. JAGGER, from Sinister Grin Press. This is my second book through SGP, the first being JACKPOT, which was cowritten by David Bernstein, Shane McKenzie, and Adam Cesare. The idea for JAGGER was something that had been bouncing around my head for a few years now, and I'm very happy with how it turned out. Sure, it gets a bit tough in parts, but overall, I had a fun time writing it. This was a book that poured out of me, and I'm pleased to share it with the world.

To buy, click HERE! The Kindle version is .99 for just a short while longer. Also available in paperback.




My final reason that March is significant is I will be making my third appearance at Horrorhound in Cincinnati, Ohio. Always a good time, and this year should be no different. I'll be there signing books at the Samhain Publishing table with some fellow Samhain scribes. If that's not enough, there'll also be a lot of Horror celebrities and a few The Walking Dead cast members.

AND if that's still not enough, Tom Atkins will be there. TOM ATKINS!

To see the full guest list, click HERE!

Two weeks ago I was interviewed by the Horrific Podcast. The show should air soon. I'll be sure to post links when it goes live.

I hope to see as many of you as possible this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment