Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Lurkers and The Night Everything Changed release day!

Two years ago I couldn't have been convinced I'd ever have ONE release day, but here I am on my third with not one, but two new reads! 

The Lurkers is my third novel, and second through Samhain Publishing.  What is it lurking in the woods, cornfields, and even under the ground in Doverton, Wisconsin?  The things that come into your home while you're sleeping, steal from you, take what they need?  And what happens when they run out of things to take?

The second title releasing today is the short story, The Night Everything Changed, a prelude to The Lurkers.  Not really a prequel, although the events take place nearly thirty years prior.  And, you can get this one for FREE!  That's right.  No charge for a fun little short story.  

I've had a great time, and I hope those of you who  read all of my little horrors consider your time as being well-spent.  I have several more in the works, and a few already completed and slated for the end of the year and next year.

Visit my Amazon Author's Page here to purchase any of my titles!    

  

  

     


No comments:

Post a Comment