Friday, February 8, 2013

Untitled blog

I wish I was witty enough to create attention-grabbing blog titles. Just wanted to drop in with a couple updates to let those of you who read this blog know I'm not abandoning it. 

A Dark Autumn continues to get some love, and I have to say I am very surprised. Honestly, I thought the book would receive a lot of negative criticism, and would inspire a slew of haters. I'm sure it has, but so far, the majority have enjoyed it. Here is a review from Shatter Ravings' Matthew Scott Baker: A Dark Autumn Review

I signed a deal with Audio Realms Publishing to release audiobooks of A Dark Autumn, Oak Hollow, and PillowFace. I couldn't be happier about this. They have produced audiobooks of many great authors that I adore, including the great Richard Laymon. I'm excited--albeit nervous--to hear someone narrating words I wrote. To find out more about Audio Realms, and to shop for some great audiobooks, check them out here: Audio Realms.

On the writing front, I finally finished drafts of Last One Alive and Prank Night. I will finalize them in the next couple weeks for their releases later this year. Also, I'm working on a new novel that I believe will be released through Samhain in early 2014 called, The Skin Show. I'm over halfway done and am enjoying it so far. A very trashy book that reminds me of the sleazy New York movies and novels from the eighties. I've been having a blast hanging out there, but I definitely wouldn't want it to be my home.

There might be two more announcements coming soon--a publishing announcement and an appearance announcement. Hopefully I can elaborate later.

In the meantime, keep reading, and let me know how you've been. It's been awhile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment